Pick me! - Guitar keychain with a twist

Please tell me I can buy this file!! I love it!

2 Likes

I made a pick box for my husband’s picks, but your is WAY COOLER!!! Great job!

2 Likes

Am I able to buy this file? This is so neat!

Welcome to the forum.

It is against forum rules to ask for files.

Their Etsy store is at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/jDUCT so you can check there, but I don’t believe they sell files, only finished products

asking for people’s files is against the rules. asking if a file is available for purchase is not against the rules.

3 Likes

Those are pretty cool.

Shop appears down at this time.

It’s not my shop…I just provided the link

Got it. Sorry.

1 Like

Yes,I was just passing the info on.
Thanks.

1 Like

Great design work!

Yes, I know that. I didnt ask for the file. I asked it they were going to sell the file.

1 Like

Hi there. I don’t currently have any files available for purchase. I could probably put something together, but I’m not sure how to explain all of the different settings and the process (some of the pieces need to be flipped and engraved on 2 sides for example). I could take a look at some other examples of files that people have out there and see if it’s something I would want to put together.

2 Likes

Hi everyone. I don’t currently have any files available for purchase. I could probably put something together, but I’m not sure how to explain all of the different settings and the process (some of the pieces need to be flipped and engraved on 2 sides for example). I could take a look at some other examples of files that people have out there and see if it’s something I would want to put together.

Gotcha. Thank you for responding. This is such a cool idea.

As a musician, I want this! As a glowforge owner, I want to figure out how to make this! Awesome job. I love it

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Having a clear goal, such as producing a guitar pick keychain, will help you learn to use your Glowforge and your design software. With this attitude, you will be making amazing things very soon. I look forward to seeing your creations.

1 Like

As a mom of a musician, this is great!!!

1 Like

Very cool. The entire concept and end result is amazing.

1 Like