Picture Hangers

Ditto others’ comments. Very useful item. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

I cut small circles that I glue to the lower R & L corners of the picture’s backside.

5 Likes

Actually what works well are those little silicone bumpers for the bottoms of things so they don’t scratch tables and such. Not sure what they are called exactly, but you get them where the little felt feet things are in the hardware store.

3 Likes

They’re called “cabinet bumpers” and come in round or square. (says the former Lowe’s employee :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

I knew they had a name! Thank you!

1 Like

I get them from Amazon. They have different sizes (I tend to use qtr inch mostly). A couple of hundred for less than $10.

2 Likes

You’re welcome!!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like

awesome thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Nice share! Thank you!

3 Likes

YOU ROCK!!! I am a complete novice and you just saved me from a fail. Many thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

These are super helpful!! Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, they look nice but: can somebody explain to me how to use them? Or even better: show a picture?

Someone made a wiki :slight_smile: Replace the metal one in these pictures, with the wooden one above!

3 Likes

Now I understand, thank you very much! Great!

1 Like

Here’s a picture of it attached to my picture. The Wiki shows attaching two, but that can be difficult to do and get it level unless you are really good at measuring. I just use one so that I can level the picture.

4 Likes

This is beautiful. Well done

Thank you so much

Probably staring me in the face, but I am going to ask anyway… what are the holes in the side for?
Thank you.