Pillar Candle Wrap-Arounds

So as an ‘on hold’ wedding florist this year I have a lot of candles and hurricanes hanging around that aren’t getting used - this little design struck me the other day and now I have lots of variations I’m working on…enjoy the first two to get printed! I adjusted the base holes on the woodland one, to help fit some of the larger trees and critters, but pretty much all the items are interchangeable with the bases. The fit is snug enough to play around with the set-up, but no glue required.
I’ll be working on a nativity scene and more christmas centric next…Easy build, lots of finish options! (Mirrored acrylic for the snowflakes would be gorgeous).

85 Likes

These are lovely!

5 Likes

Really nice idea.

5 Likes

Looks like you’re being really productive at least. These came out great… I imagine they’ll make some brides pretty happy when things return to normal.

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m planning on doing some fern ones, leaves, florals…especially in a soft blush acrylic or gold tones…my brides love that blush and gold! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Those are really nice! So inspiring! You could do so many different designs that way!

7 Likes

These are such a great idea! So versatile with the designs (and added bonus can be flat-packed!)

5 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

Very nice work! And a great idea!

4 Likes

Great depth on these. Nicely done.

5 Likes

This is the kind of share that kicks off lots of related innovation and creativity. Thanks for the spark.

6 Likes

Sure thing! My little guy wants a train one, my daughter wants a light saber battle…this one little idea will keep me busy all through the holidays!!
(My mom also wants a smaller votive size one with flowers to give to her friends…need to get printing!).

6 Likes

Beautiful, the possibilities are endless. I love the mirrored acrylic idea.

5 Likes

What great repurposing sparking a whole new look. I can imagine incorporating some living hinge type fence idea as well.

6 Likes

What a great look and design!!! You have a design that you can change in sooo many ways!!!

6 Likes

those are great! what a good idea, and you have so many ideas for different motifs!

3 Likes

What a nice idea! They look great!

3 Likes

Those are very pretty!

2 Likes

Super nice.

3 Likes

Holy moly, those are fantastic! You really made lemonade out of lemons.

4 Likes