Pinball Machine

Made a super cool pinball machine to go with my other retro machines.

If you want to make your own tiny pinball machine, I have the files in my shop here: etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

46 Likes

Very cool!
Is the different shade of white on the rockets/planet where you left masking on? I love the look - but if it is I’m guessing some sort of sealant is required. Also it makes me want to get into the electronic stuff again. So far I’ve resisted that rabbit hole!

1 Like

Yeah, I purposely left the masking on, on those parts because I liked the looks of it. I didn’t seal anything, might take it off later. The acrylic window/top just rest inside the raised lips on the side too, kinda hard to see in the photos.

2 Likes

This is sooo COOL!

1 Like

Thank you, it’s only 8 parts too.

3 Likes

This is amazing!

Thank you. I’m glad I posted it to the forums, it gets buried so fast on facebook and feel like the amount of time getting it to work gets undervalued and unseen.

3 Likes

Very cute! At first when I read pinball machine, I thought I was going to see something like what my son made with his recent subscription crate. While fun for a couple of hours, it’s just sitting around collecting animal hair now.

Yours looks like something that I would build a small dollhouse arcade around. I like it.

4 Likes

That looks super cool. Would be neat to drop it inside this at matching size

1 Like

I didn’t think it was hard to see at all! I thought it was what really pulled it all together and really made it look like a pinball machine! Great job.

2 Likes

Very nice. :blush:

1 Like

Fun, I was blown away when I got to the scale picture. Good job!

1 Like

Love a good pinball machine! Oh fond memories of the arcade!

2 Likes

Leaving the masking on looks amazing! I’m wondering how long it would last without some sort of sealant? Also, I want to paint the masking first and then leave parts on! So many ideas now I’m going to have to check out your file!

2 Likes

At first glance I thought it was a life-sized real-deal working pinball machine!! So neat!! I love the detail! And the popcorn cart is so cool!

1 Like

Cute!

1 Like