Plantar fasciitis stretching device

Assembly:

62 Likes

Before I retired, I was constantly battling PF. Now I need to work on my spreading butt from taking life too easy.

Oh, btw- super idea, I really could have used that before.

7 Likes

What a neat idea. Looks like it will hold up to a lot of use.

5 Likes

Makes my foot twinge just looking at it! Call the local chiropadist, he might have a client list you can sell to.

6 Likes

Yeah what @davidgal2 said, that thing looks bomb-proof. Cool.

5 Likes

Yep, that’s some solid work!

5 Likes

That looks fantastic and very functional!

4 Likes

A nice practical cut. May it serve you well.

3 Likes

Great idea, and nicely executed! It needs a #practical-cuts tag, though!

5 Likes

The physical therapist had me use a similar device for tendonitis.

2 Likes

You are stepping on Spock’s face. I’m conflicted on how to feel about this. :rofl:

4 Likes

Not taking care of the PF would be illogical. Stepping on an image of Spock is irrelevant.
:vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

that was highly amusing @jbv
@kanati he is performing the vulcan plantar meld
@ESteele it is pretty awesome of a tool, I bought a plastic one, which I don’t love, this one feels mighty, like what a king might use if he didn’t have anyone to step on.
@geek2nurse Mahalo! It was fun to plan / cut / recut, the gluing was messy, next time gloves, since I use gloves for everything else, cooking etc, why not glue.
@dklgood Thank you! It shall!
@rvogt It is pretty neat, thank you!!
@timjedwards It is certainly a solid chunk of wood now.
@evansd2 It is! Mahalo!!!
@MakerMatthew this is a one and done, not sure I ever want to get into manufacturing, I like designing too much, :slight_smile:
@davidgal2 It certainly will!

3 Likes

@ovm.steve I was too, but then came plant based livin’. And @chris1 got me hooked on VR, so I am playing supernatural and getting in shape.

3 Likes

What a cool build! So much better than the ugly plastic ones. Now design the sleeping boot…

1 Like

Great idea and design; but really? You have to step on Spock’s face?

2 Likes

I’m torn between the objectors to stepping on Spock’s face and those who just said’Great!’ - so I’m not sure what to say. I am sure it’s very helpful though - I suffered with that for a long time. Keep designing!

1 Like

Without his face, how would Fascia-nating Captain really work? @cynd11 and @djfb mahalo