Playing Card "Trainers" in acrylic

Make the player recoil and clamp their wallets…

5 Likes

Here is another design. I think this one looks epic. People are already lining up for this stuff. :relaxed:

32 Likes

Keep that up and you will need about 4 Glowforges to maintain production.
Good job.

2 Likes

Haha, I’d need to get a new house too, with a MUCH bigger office!

3 Likes

You should include the link to your Instagram, @joker!

2 Likes

Here’s all my social stuff. Pretty easy to remember. :rofl:

http://Instagram.com/Encarded
http://Twitter.com/Encarded

4 Likes

I just found your Instagram profile today, @joker, you make beautiful stuff! Are these cards actually played with? They seem almost too pretty and distracting!

Thanks for the kind words! I’d say that the bulk of my work is sold to collectors who treasure them and keep them in a display case or on the shelf, but my projects do get used by at least a portion of people (with the exception of the super crazy projects where I might make only 50 of something). You can probably find reviews and videos about my stuff if you poke around the ol’ Youtubes. :grin:

2 Likes

Well, I think I just found the perfect present for the person that can buy himself anything and insists he wants nothing for Christmas ;p

1 Like

Beautiful. Makes me wish I would play cards (already don’t have enough time for everything else I want to do).
Love seeing your updates and creations!

2 Likes

The only card skill I learned was throwing them. I bet the trainers would make that much easier.
Your designs are beautiful. Now you’ve got me wanting to make some trainer cards of my own.

1 Like

The only card skill I learned was taking money with them. (Oh well.) :smile:

2 Likes

I decided to try a card trainer of my own. These are super fun!

11 Likes

If you engrave it in stages with the cover paper still on, chances are you could paint them a bunch of colors too.

Very nice, love the design! Those are fun to make, aren’t they?

I made a second one that is the reverse of the first which gives them a cool look when stacked.

18 Likes