Please delete - no longer relivent

Deleted

4 Likes

Brilliant idea!

2 Likes

Sounds like a VISA Commercial:
ā€¦ Knowing that you have the only FrankenForge in the world - Priceless.

4 Likes

So now when someone complains that their Glowforge is a bottomless pit we can point to your excellent explanation of how to make a bottom for it?

5 Likes

Deleted

3 Likes

Smoke does rise but I would think an 800cfm infinity fan would go a long way to reversing that. I think the pressure gradient at a hypothetical cross-section of a regular GF in sqft vs your cross-section in sqft might be an issue as well and putting the exhaust in the side rather than the bottom might not get the improvement you are looking for. I am just looking at logical imagery in my head someone who understands fluid dynamics by the math could have a more definitive answer.

1 Like

Deleted

2 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

It was more like (kind quote) ā€œthe velocity of the laminar outflow of the air assist fan will easily locally overwhelm the flow rate of the AC infinity across the entire machine cross section.ā€

The airflow in the machine is overall quite turbulent, that wonā€™t change without a wholly impractical redesign of the entire machine.

3 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

Iā€™m originally from super rural NH. I should be talking about black bears and maple syrup and whatnot. We can grow beyond our roots :wink:

3 Likes

Deleted

6 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face:
Congratulations!
:partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

You can tell Mac is not married for no wife would let him put his frankenforge in the kitchen. And he could put in another doggie door to vent out with.

6 Likes

Deleted

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Yeah like this:

Except in the real life version of this, she just went and paid all the bills, bought groceries, paid off a credit card, got the car repaired, took the kids to the dr (making sure everything is in-network), got them enrolled for school, bought school supplies/clothes, took Astro to the vet, ordered dog food, scheduled Georgeā€™s annual medical checkup and subsequent tests, set reminders in a calendar to make sure he canā€™t say he didnā€™t know about all of these appointments. Then she took a break and got her hair done. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
JKā€¦

6 Likes

Deleted

7 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

And all this in heels and going backwards. How true!

and @Deleted, what a great build. Glad you have been successful.

2 Likes

I have a feeling support isnā€™t going to want to work on this when something goes wrong. :rofl:

4 Likes