Pocket tic-tac-toe - Egyptian themed

Thanks @jeanneleigh, @trually, @Xabbess and @Thumper369! And yes, it is the cutest little drawer by itself.

I think I would play cats vs scarabs. Cats win!

Thanks!

4 Likes

Cats it is!

1 Like

This is a nice set. I look forward to making it as part of the kids goodie bags

1 Like

Good idea! You may also like my Fairytale Generator then…

Here is a Harry Potter theme Pocket Tic Tac Toe. I hope everything is set up. Look it over before you print. I scored all the play pieces, except the snitch can only engrave.
Tic Tac Toe Harry Potter

This is the link for the snitch. Not sure why id didn’t load. You can just adjust the size to fit in the cutout lines.

2 Likes

This thread was started by the OP to share their design for an Egyptian-themed version.

That’s great you’re sharing the one you created, but you should do it in your own thread, not someone else’s.

1 Like

Great! Harry Potter themed is fun too.

1 Like

Cool! I’m not into HP but I know a lot of people who are!

Btw, I think the intent by others’ comments was fine, but the message may have sounded negative. My understanding is that the general idea for this “Free Laser Designs” category is for each free design to its own thread. It’s easier for others to find it that way, too!

2 Likes

I think he used my basic template and changed the graphics. So either way is fine. It can stay here as an alternate version, or, in future, start his own post acknowledging my design, by linking to this post.

2 Likes

That makes a lot of sense! Thanks!

2 Likes

I just saw your new post. Perfect!

1 Like

Sorry for not knowing all the rules and proper usage on file sharing. This is like my second post! Will work on it, :smiley:

4 Likes

You’re fine… It arguably could have been appropriate in either place you shared!

2 Likes

You did absolutely nothing wrong!

1 Like

This is really cool @arh2 ! I’m not sure how I missed this last year. My son-in-law loves anything Egyptian. May have to whip him up one!

Here’s a cake I made for him back in 2008. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Well, I’m glad you found it then.
Awesome cake you made him.

1 Like