Poo stamps

My nephew requested a poo stamp to go along with some onesies he’s making to sell. He wanted to have gift cards to go with the purchase.

@cynd11 was very kind to help me when I kept running into a wall making my first stamp. She is my hero!!!

I used the Glowforge to engrave & cut out the stamps, then cut a circle of thick Proofgrade Clear Acrylic to mount them on.

Being a card maker, I’m anxious to make some stamps for myself. :slight_smile:

31 Likes

ROFL! Well both the stamps and the “poopsies” are adorable! :smile:

6 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

She forgot to tell you that she had a great idea to peel off the stamp blank and put it on scrap acrylic instead of the (possibly) PVC backing it comes on, so she could cut a professional looking perimeter for the stamp instead of hand trimming. I plan to try it on my next stamp!

7 Likes

IKR? I’ve got a bag of them that helped me with technicalities and design. Not to mention all of the inspiring work we’ve seen on display here.

4 Likes

All of the tips read (and notes taken) over the time have certainly made things easier. If I do nothing else … I read the forum. It’s a treasure of people and tips.

6 Likes

Wonderful execution of a cra**y project :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

For an awfully long time I thought that emoji was chocolate soft-serve :relaxed:

5 Likes

Whew! Glad you didn’t test it. :grinning:

3 Likes