Pop Tart holder

To go with my other holders, I created a Pop Tart holder.

What’s your favorite flavor?

41 Likes

Even though I don’t like Poptarts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ALL OF THEM.

This is why I can’t be trusted with them in my house. I like to put butter on the back of frosted brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts. Pure evil! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Frosted brown sugar cinnamon are the best, and are thus banished from the house.

Nice delivery device!

8 Likes

Clearly you forgot about frosted strawberry, which is the actual best.

5 Likes

UN frosted blueberry -
Keep it simple!

5 Likes

I’m with @evansd2 on this one. Mmmmm.

2 Likes

Great way to store them, but you won’t find any in my house. I can’t stand Pop Tarts, any flavor, but my students (college age) love them. I always ask them what treat they would like me to bring on Final Exam day and they always ask for them. Brown Sugar & Cinnamon and frosted blueberry are their favorites with S’mores right behind.

3 Likes

I really like the smores…but I can’t keep them in my house anymore. When I eat them, I get hives. And one box goes so quickly, it’s not worth the week of itchy hives.

1 Like

Practical items are always a win.

Story on pop-tarts. Once I was at work and was starving but nothing was available to eat. Way back in the tool cubby I spotted a pop-tart. When I pulled it out, the expiration date was 8 years past and when I slit the package the outer sleeve looked dry and crumbly.
But man o man I was hungry, so I put it into the microwave with a damp paper towel on top.
It was as good as a fresh one once heated. No more crumbly covering either, Amazing.

So the moral here is Twinkies are not the only food that lasts forever.

9 Likes

You had me at Pop Tarts. Luscious evil.

3 Likes

I prefer the UNfrosted ones. The frosted ones are too sweet, plus I can pretend I’m eating healthier. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Awesome idea :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Here is a Very Important Poll:

• Frosted Blueberry
  • Frosted Brown Sugar
  • Frosted Cherry
  • Frosted Chocolate Fudge
  • Frosted Raspberry
  • Frosted Smores
  • Frosted Strawberry
  • Unfrosted Blueberry
  • Unfrosted Brown Sugar
  • Unfrosted Strawberry
  • Yuck
  • Toaster Strudel
  • Other Flavor

0 voters

3 Likes

i used to think i was getting to know you. now… i’m going to have to ponder on what i think of you.

6 Likes

Frosted fruit versions (cherry, strawberry, blueberry) - for an awful long time they were the only fruit I got in my diet :wink:

But they are awfully bad in terms of calorie content and I find them less and less worthy of using up 400 of my daily allotment on one snack.

3 Likes

Oh darn, I was thinking it was a solution to grabbing it from the toaster while they are blazing hot, and I was so intrigued! :smiley:
Although I haven’t bought pop tarts for a really long time. lol

3 Likes

Cute.

1 Like

We prefer the unfrosted, too. Hard to find, but available from (of course !) Amazon.

2 Likes