Pop Up Valentines Card

We needed Valentines cards for my kid’s class. No way we’re going with store-bought when we have good old Major Lazer in the shop. I stole this design from this great Instructable. Cleaned it up and split it into cut and score layers. Here’s the file, in case you’d like to make some.

pop-up_pixel_heart_cards

32 Likes

Have you seen this site?

http://popupology.co.uk/learn

12 Likes

It’s a great card!

Just a gentle reminder that you must own a design to post it in Free Laser Designs, per the forum rules. I’ll move it to Everything Else for you.

4 Likes

The default license on Instructables is Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike, so I think I do own the file, assuming I link to the original, but no problem. Thanks for all your work to keep this place humming!

4 Likes

Oh thank you!

To be honest, I’m completely ignorant about licenses and Creative Commons and such, so I may have gotten it wrong. Here’s the phrase in Dan’s original posting (linked above) that I was going from:

And I totally don’t mean to be picking on you as I’m sure there are other instances of similar sharing that don’t get called out. I just thought I would remind folks about the terms as they can be strangely hard to find in the forum😄.

4 Likes

Amazing site - bookmarked !
Thanks.
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Great design. You have saved a portion of my Butt this year. I took you design which produces 3 cards and reduced it to a single card and added a heart. blue = cut, red = score, green = engrave…

valentine%20card%201

5 Likes