Practical cuts

go on…

1 Like

Pretty much a vanilla bean in a “airplane bottle” of vodka.

6 Likes

Hey @evansd2, we are close enough now I’m sure we can come up with some trade :wink:

2 Likes

doesn’t have to be vodka. that makes traditional vanilla extract. but you can make vanilla/rum extract, or vanilla/bourbon extract, too.

4 Likes

Nothing exotic, I made these brackets to hold the social distancing signs I’m making for the Museum (we’ve been given the go ahead to open- yay!) makes it really easy to get the signs off and on the pole. Cut from .2” maple plywood.

12 Likes

Nice solution. Congrats on getting to open.

2 Likes

Freaking awesome

1 Like

There are a variety of reasons someone may not want to share design files and, it can be uncomfortable for some to have to say no publicly. So, our community standard (and forum rules) are to not to ask and, leave it up to the designer to offer.

4 Likes

Oh, I was just there today; I wish I had looked at your handiwork. Was too busy drooling over the displays.

Oh, thank you for letting me know that. I am sorry and really appreciate the feedback. I just assumed I missed it. I am happy to retract my comment.

1 Like

No worries.

Your best bet in looking for design files is the Free Laser Designs section.

2 Likes

Fantastic! You must have been one of our first visitors, we just reopened today after the Covid shutdown.

2 Likes

Yes, I think I was #3 through the door. We got to see a cool light display in the afternoon.

3 Likes

If you can, try to come back on sat or sunday for the megazapper show at 2:30. It’s amazing.

2 Likes

Practical cut… she managed to lose the regular tag she’s had since I got her.

17 Likes

Very nice

curious what did you make it from?

1 Like

Clear 1/16" Acrylic, reverse-engraved. Then annealed…

2 Likes

Sometimes you just need a dumb little place to put the remote for the treadmill.

19 Likes

Very nice, very well thought out

3 Likes

Bet that made her day! Kudos!

3 Likes