Pre-Release | Happy Pi Day

Doh! I will go turn in my “Math Guy” card ><

4 Likes

It will be here before you know it :smile:

1 Like

Supplies: Proofgrade Black 1/8" - Op time: (Total) 26mins (Would have been shorter. But ran into a couple issues)

@rebecca

4 passes.

(I should have used my airbrush…)

There you go- LEDs!

45 Likes

That’s awesome

3 Likes

One Pi to rule them all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome.

If anybody ever thought that NASA wasn’t full of nerdy folks, the NASA management was serving pie at work today to celebrate Pi day. they started serving at 1:59 PM :slight_smile:

(only makes sense in the US BTW: March 14 = 3.14 1:59 )

16 Likes

Ha! That’s awesome!! It looks great!!!

Very clever design for a fun day! Amazed at the detail always of these small engraves!

1 Like

Your photos and this post show up as a FB ad for GF. Just followed in here again from my FB feed.

edit: added screen grab

14 Likes

Huh. Cool. Didn’t know that.

5 Likes

Guess somewhere along the line we must have agreed that our posts can be shared by the company on social media sites for marketing purposes.

May be posts in the forum (I didnt read the fine print, did anyone else? haha) or it may be in the agreement for Beta and pre-release users.

1 Like

I was mostly pointing out so he would know. It was nice to see somebody’s work from the forum featured.

That said, I was surprised he didn’t know already.

Oh, I’m not saying it’s a bad thing or anything. Just an observation.

1 Like

It was in my Twitter feed as well. Basically, “here’s what our Pre-Release customers are doing” kind of thing.

Twitter too eh? Internet famous.

11 Likes

Wow! That’s awesome!

The ad was us brainstorming about how we could remind Glowforge customers who might not be active here that the community exists. We decided to try including cool links to stuff here, since it’s readable to the public, in those promoted posts to see if people love it as much as we do. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Happy Pi Day folks.

5 Likes

Which I celebrated with the new RPi 3+!

5 Likes

Happy 1/2 Tau day to you :grin:

2 Likes