Pre-Release | When Its Time to Party

Some day I want to be this cool!

4 Likes

almost makes me wish I had friends

13 Likes

17 Likes

lolā€¦ the soundtrack to that gif should be played on a tiny little bitty violin.

I guess I could stop posting these on my doors.

18 Likes

This, so, much. Iā€™d be there with bells on. We could get some talented folk like @takitus to speak and do demonstrations.

3 Likes

http://lalagif.com/violin

3 Likes

4 Likes

Incredible! way to go!

3 Likes

awesome !!!

2 Likes

Sweet. I really like how you did the badges. That is similar to some of the things I want to do with the GF.

You obviously scored good boyfriend points that night :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Such artistic skills and imagination. A very blessed circle of friends you have.

2 Likes

This is so awesome. Maybe I should rebuild my man cave like thisā€¦

2 Likes

What a creative use of your GF! Those badges look amazing. Besides being functional, I imagine the recipients were thrilled with the keepsake too.

2 Likes

Yeah!

Thatā€™s all I can say about this. Justā€¦ yeah!!

1 Like

A few years back, I found myself at a bar named ā€œHalf Timeā€, and being a non-sports-fan, it took me a while figure out that it was a sports bar and ā€œHalf Timeā€ is a sports term. I immediately thought that where I belonged was a bar named ā€œHalf Lifeā€ for science geeks. Instead of sporting events on the tvā€™s it could be all sci-fi and/or science-oriented TED Talks :nerd:

11 Likes

Awesome idea. I think I need to own a bar now.

4 Likes

WOW! What incredible work!

2 Likes

You got your s*%t together! You put it all in a bag and have all of your s#@t together! Now if we could only get a season 2!!!

2 Likes

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!

1 Like

Same here and its a plus to see Atlanta locals turn out these awesome projects!