Premium Code

I just got my machine. I really like premium but can’t justify $50 a month or a one time payment of $239! Are there any current codes for the $15 per month?

Support@glowforge.com is who you need to ask. They’ll have the final word.

2 Likes

I think the price drops down a LOT if you buy it by the year, I remember reading that.

Jonathan

I’m just emailed them, thank you!

1 Like

Yes, that’s the $239 I referenced. (Originally $600)

$20 a month, not the 15, but much better then $50!!!

Jonathan

Which would be great and I wouldn’t have an issue with, but you pay for a year at once (the $239) :upside_down_face:
Hence why I asked for a code.

AHHH! sorry I didn’t understand you, ok, i looked I don’t see a code, i just see where you click on by month or by year, and hand them money!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Jonathan

Because every machine operates through the cloud, each machine has its own referral automatically and is thus customized. So there is nothing on your computer actually running the machine and no need for a code to put there.

I don’t think you understood the question / statement…

1 Like

I haven’t seen any. They have had a couple of limited time promotions since they started offering Premium but even those have stopped. They haven’t had any special offers (except the discount for an annual purchase) for the last 6 months or so.

That $15/month rate was a special one time Launch discount that applied only until November 3rd, 2020. (And I haven’t seen another one that low either since then.)

How much is Glowforge Premium?

Glowforge Premium membership is normally $50 per month. However, as one of our earliest customers, we have a very special launch discount.

Once your option to upgrade is available later this week, you will see a 70% off coupon automatically applied to your account. That means you can go Premium for $14.99 per month with no minimum commitment.

This coupon will go away in 30 days unless you use it. If you upgrade before it disappears, though, you can keep the promotional discount indefinitely!

Until November 3, you’ll still enjoy the in-app Premium beta features for free (note that you will need to put a credit card on file to use Unlimited Free Designs). As soon as you upgrade, you’ll receive the October Design of the Month . You won’t be charged until the end of the free trial on November 3, and you can cancel your subscription at any time (even before the first charge) with no minimum commitment.

The current best discount is the annual rate…about 65% off full subscription price.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.