Premium Membership

I’d like to take advantage of the 50% off premium membership that is open thru today.
I have the code, but I can’t find where to purchase. Any direction appreciated!

Your post before editing said something about the shop proofgrade materials. The 50% of is for the Premium membership only. I don’t have the option any longer but if I remember signing up for Premium was on the GF app. app.glowforge.com

1 Like

Thanks. I got an email saying the 50% off premium membership was valid thru today. I looked on the app.glowforge.com and didn’t see where to buy it.

It doesn’t say trial up in the top right corner? If not maybe you can go to the settings on your account, purchase history, and select manage subscription. Or contact Support.

1 Like

No, no trial. I already purchased the premium before I knew there was a 50% discount. I wonder if that is why it isn’t showing up. Thanks.

1 Like

Yep. You need to contact Support.

1 Like

Wait, I didn’t purchase, I have been on a free trial. Still can’t locate how to buy the 50% off that ends today. Gah,

If you go into the GFUI click on your name in the upper right and choose settings, then purchase history and then manage subscription from there you should be able to subscribe to the Premium service and enter the coupon code.

2 Likes

I appreciate your help. When I click on manage subscription. Nothing happens. I’ll try later. :+1:t3::raised_hands:t3:

To add a Coupon

1. Go to https://app.glowforge.com/ and sign in.
  2. At the top right of the Dashboard , click your printer’s name.
  3. Choose Settings > Purchase History > Manage Subscription .
  4. In the Manage Subscription window, click on your monthly subscription.
  5. In the Subscription Details window, click Edit Subscription .
  6. Enter the coupon Code - GF23579BFP and Click the arrow to apply it to your account
  7. Click Update Subscription
11 Likes

Welcome to the community! :sunglasses:

1 Like

The problem was solved. It turns out I was attempting it from my laptop without success, then I switched my phone and it worked on my iPhone. Thank you all for your time and efforts towards helping me. I appreciate it. Happy new year to all!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.