Print again? button

Feature request: Can you add a button or something in the software to allow a print again button? This would apply to the same exact print same location and everything. I believe many of us are placing in whole sheets of material to cut the same exact thing over and over again. This would eliminate the focus and processing times. have it somehow save the last render and if you load a new design then it would forget it… So when you are ready to print again, you just load in a new sheet, the bed image would update just to make sure, click print on the browser and the immediately hit the glow button.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

They’ve addressed this previously - basically as soon as you lift the lid you move the camera so any prior renders aren’t accurate - and the likelihood that something brushes the head or it’s connectors means its location can also not be accurate so…not really

You can stick a new sheet in there and just hit print again without making any adjustments, it’ll re-print using the same settings, just no guarantees that what comes out will be what you expect

There it is: Repeat Last Job (of course everything is SO MUCH faster than it was 2 years ago :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

I appreciate your adding a vote to this feature. I would have loved to have had it for my 300 coasters. As it was, I changed the sleep settings for my laptop so that it wouldn’t need waking up to get the next job.

I wonder how it would work?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll make sure the team gets it.