Prints from woodcuts

I do fine art printmaking, including woodcut and linoleum cut Relief prints. I have some nerve damage in my arms, and my husband gave me a Glowforge for my birthday to ease up on the carving. I didn’t even know this was possible. I haven’t bothered with a vector file yet, just always in a rush and not taking the time to learn. It has taken awhile, but I have reached the point of carving most materials with my designs. I want to share a favorite print from the summer. Please don’t reproduce for sale. This design is still available as a limited edition, and my customers would be freaked if they saw it elsewhere.

33 Likes

Lovely! I hope the GF is a good aid for you to ease up on the manual labor of carving. What kind of wood do you use for the woodcuts?

3 Likes

Very nice. I certainly hope the Glowforge proves to be a valuable tool in allowing you to produce your artistic vision so others can appreciate it.

3 Likes

Nice artwork! Glad the Glowforge continues you to be creative - this is the same for me. It does most of the hard work. :smile:

3 Likes

I love this…there’s something intrinsically primitive yet so story-like in woodcuts. Hope the Glowforge makes doing your art even more enjoyable.

3 Likes

Beautiful print, and so glad the GF works great to replace the tough work for your hands!

2 Likes

Wonderful! So glad the :glowforge: is working out for you!

1 Like

Thanks

Ruth Egnater

This is beautiful.

1 Like

So glad he found the Glowforge for you! Perfect!