Pro model on its way!

I have so many projects just ready and waiting for me to mess up haha

55 Likes

Congratulations! :grinning::boom::tada::balloon::sparkles:

8 Likes

Fun times ahead!!! Congratulations!

4 Likes

congratulations!!! A Pro model! You are going to have so many ideas, your brain might explode

1 Like

I think it already did from waiting so long they just kept coming. My evernote is full of pages with random half baked ideas just waiting to be put into practice before ive thought out all the details then macgyvered together at the last second.

4 Likes

So happy for you!

11 Likes

Congrats!! Let the fun begin :smile::smile: remember to eat, hydrate and take bathroom breaks…lmao

3 Likes

meme steal

6 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats;
When did you order day 1, 2, 3?

1 Like

If you are unsure about your file preparation, especially if you are new to designing for a laser, many folks would assist in examining it for problems, either directly if it is a file you care to post, or by the personal message function of the forum. Just pick one of the folks who already have one and is a regular participant on the forum and ask. I for one would oblige. It’s pretty easy to do once you know what to look for. Somewhere on this forum is a topic about a pre-flight checklist to go over for a new design to keep with best practices.

Congrats!

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll keep that in mind.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure I was first day but it was so long ago now I don’t remember haha

2 Likes

Good news that you can login to the main www.glowforge.com website, click on your email address in the upper right hand corner and it will give you the ability to look at your order information.

Thanks I had no idea. September 24 at 10:04 am

3 Likes

Yay!! :tada::tada::tada:

Just a funny coincidence that my laser will be coming in on September 13 which is my birthday! Id say thats one of the best presents i could ask for.

10 Likes

Happy birthday!

just wanted to share the first project I made. Its a wall plaque with a walnut drawfee mug inlay.

13 Likes

That is really cute, and great inlay work! :grinning:

You should post it as a separate topic in the Made on a Glowforge category so everyone can see it. (It’s our gallery.) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like