Pro Parts

I assume the Basic tube doesn’t have the racing stripes, which would certainly lower its performance.

9 Likes

The spoiler helps prevent spinout, though.

16 Likes

I knew it… the Pro tubes have muffler bearings instead of just muffler bushings.

4 Likes

Can you understand why if the only evidence that you’re a brilliant European hotshot 3D printer engineering wizard is your word for it(*) even though your posts point to either a pre-programmed autoresponder capable of a limited number of negative posting compositions or a 14 year old sitting on his computer in his parent’s basement hijacking a (possibly) real European’s identity, we might believe less in your posts and more in Dan’s?

At least many of us have seen a GF in real life, used a GF in real life and met Dan in real life. I like the man I’ve met and the people he’s surrounded himself with. (His wife & kids are nice too.) That’s why I believe him when he says there are actual hardware differences even though it’s only the performance that I bought that matters to me. I trust him a hell of a lot more than a pontificating keyboard.

That’s why no, I can’t understand why you don’t believe him.

(*) Of course you haven’t said this specifically but the implication is clear from all of the things you’ve asserted you could do better than the GF team.

4 Likes

It’s obvious then that the coolant is not unicorn tears but… blinker fluid. Sneaky!

3 Likes

It’s getting cold out now so I hope they’ve started filling the tubes with the winter co2!!!

3 Likes

Rather than abstracts like are the mirrors different, I’d be more interested in what the temp rating of the coolant is - some of them are going to spending time in unheated trucks in below freezing (water) temps soon. Frost here tonight.

DOT 3 or DOT 5?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure unicorn tears don’t freeze. Or was that just shifty marketing and they’re really using narwhal tears?!?!

I woke up to 19 degrees this morning. Tracking for my Pro shows Thursday for delivery. Next few days are supposed to be warmer so I’m not worried about it.

2 Likes

Also the reason the lid has to be closed. Open top driving, even with a spoiler, usually has to be done at slower speeds.

2 Likes