Problem

Oooh, sorry Jess, I don’t provide phone support. (My phone would be ringing non-stop, and I don’t actually work for Glowforge.) :smile:

Tell you what, if it just one file that is doing this, why don’t you upload the file here so people can take a look at it. Sounds like your other files worked fine, did you try going back to one of those to test it to see if it still worked?

2 Likes

No I didn’t think you did but its easier for me to explain it over the phone that’s all Thanks though!!

No problem. :slightly_smiling_face: Did you need help with uploading the file here? You can drag and drop it into an open post on it’s own line and it will upload.

Thanks who can I call to ask questions, through glowforge?

Nope. GF does not offer phone support :frowning: You have to either email them or post it here in Problems & Support.

If you post it lots of folks will generally weigh in help find the answer - often before GF Support can (& when they can’t because it involves non-PG materials or settings).

Thanks everyone found out it was the internet speed yesterday!!! Back up and running Thanks for all the Help your Awsome!!

1 Like

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!