Production Unit IS in USE!

phew

Also, now I’m wondering when/whether there will be a page with settings for all the ikea things you can zap.

1 Like

dan mentioned a few times that this wasn’t a crucial enough reason to violate user privacy and check. i’m sure they could, but…which is a good sign imo.

2 Likes

Probably buried in laser time, that strange spot in the space-time continuum where the rest of reality seems to vanish.

5 Likes

So glad to hear from you…yes you were definitely missed. Please don’t go radio silent like that again :grin:

3 Likes

Three quick posts, and… He’s gone again.

10 Likes

At least he didn’t leave us with his last post before he left the first time!

7 Likes

So… did you get lost in that IKEA? :smile: Good to have you back!

5 Likes

IKEA is like a day trip for me. I might have to look into that, though.

1 Like

And he sneaks back in the back door :smile:

1 Like

2nd hottest day in Tucson (recorded) history for this date and my Swamp cooler went out ( Southwests answer to AC when you have no humidity). Poor ProdForge One…

93 in the house tonight…:imp: :fire:

17 Likes

:unamused: :disappointed_relieved: So sorry to hear that… Apparently my nephew’s swim meet got cancelled due to the heat there as well…
I don’t miss Tucson very much…lol

1 Like

Yep, outside temps here at Lake Havasu ranged from 122 to 127 around town, it’s always fun to see which underreported temp they publish the next day. LOL. However, if the “official” temp is not more than 5 degrees higher than my shop temp, I call BS. :smiley:

13 Likes

Yikes! Take care of yourselves there, you guys!

1 Like

Because the water is too hot? Last winter a high school cross country ski meet was cancelled in Minnesota for snow. Even the team’s coach couldn’t wrap her head around that one.

And yes, unlike the ski meet I can figure out lots of reasons for cancelling even a swim meet in that heat.

1 Like

Ugh, I’m afraid to know what the surface temp is on the sidewalk outside your place…

Not even 10:30 am here in CA yet:

Just shot the concrete (not asphalt) outside my front door and it’s “only” 128 right now at 10:40am. I saw people on Facebook yesterday putting skillets on the ground and measuring them at 170 while cooking eggs. I’ll check it again later through the day and update. I’m getting cabin fever from basically never leaving the house (and that’s why I moved away from Midwest winters hahahaha) but I’ll deal with it for now LOL.

3 Likes

12:00 noon right at 155 degrees. Interesting, asphalt vs concrete are very similar… hmmmmm…

4 Likes

ugh. you’ve got me beat. I don’t envy you.

We were out at our vacation rental home in Palm Springs for a long weekend and it was 120 there on Monday. I’ll have to get a read on how hot the concrete is when we are back out there this weekend - although it’s “only” going to be 115…

1:15pm… Air temp is 115 degrees. We’re supposed to push 120 again today. But the heat gain in the pavement since my last post an hour ago?? Whoa!

4 Likes