Project Organizer - Mini-Whiteboards

I love this idea. I tend to keep a stack of 3by5 cards with potential projects on them and this would be a cool setup.

4 Likes

This is great!

FYI, you can link your Etsy store in your profile so that anyone can click on your picture and see your store link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

velcro. :slight_smile:

1 Like

those are really cool. I have made stuff with those boards. note however that there is more than one manufacturer and the SKUā€™s vary. and with that variance there is a cutting setting change as well.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing the link.
I cant seem to open it on Chrome or Firefox (with or without VPN) and get the error below. Canā€™t open any Etsy page at all. Can anyone help me figure this out? Thank you!

This page isnā€™t working

If the problem continues, contact the site owner.

HTTP ERROR 429

That is weird. I just tried the link. If all of etsy isnā€™t working for you, maybe try rebooting your computer.

Very cool, like a real life kanban board!

I like that. As I get older, I have trouble remembering projects to do. This could be the answer. Or some form of this. As I sit here sipping my bourbon, I think of using the cards like you have. But in place of a rack sitting on the desk (which also has no room for it), put magnetic sheeting on the back and mount them the side of the freezer in my garage. Thatā€™s my shop/office. Thanks for the idea!

2 Likes

This is such a great idea!!!

1 Like

(ahem) Donā€™t you have a Glowforge? :wink:

@kimee Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Neat idea. Nice execution on your first publicly shown project. Welcome to the forum, and Iā€™m off to your Etsy storeā€¦

1 Like

I agree, that would hold them there. But it would be a one trick pony.

1 Like

I love this. I am a designer and I have multiple whiteboards in my office for different things. This would be so helpful.

3 Likes

Fabulous! If you sold them Iā€™d be first in line to buy one.

The original poster states that these files are available for sale in his Etsy store. Find the store by clicking on his user name.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Iā€™m new to the forum and not sure where everything is yet. But, I just bought the download for this project.

Staci Douglas
The Jackass Company
908-268-3952
http://www.JackassCo.com

FYI, this forum is public so you probably donā€™t want to include your sig line if you donā€™t want your number harvested for scammers :frowning:

1 Like

I think that I just bought your file!!

Quick question: where do you get the whiteboard from?

The original post says Home Depot.

1 Like