Promised design files

There are other really great dollhouses out there.

makecnc has some that look outstanding.

https://community.glowforge.com/search?context=topic&context_id=44650&q=Makecnc%20dollhouse&skip_context=true

As far as I know no one has actually made one and posed about it. Go be the first, you’ll be a celebrity.

1 Like

It’s a function of the forum software, which isn’t a Glowforge product. Do you want them to read every message in every thread in the entire forum, or do you want them to respond to customer issues? Having a forum area that actually opens support tickets and is monitored by support staff is a pretty cool idea, actually. If you don’t like it, you can use the online chat instead, or send them an email. But it’s ridiculous to expect them to read every single message posted everywhere and also be able to provide timely responses to customer issues.

I have only had problems with their files. I’ve bought more than one of their doll houses. Never again.

A couple of us have used their stuff (full subscription to the updated content files in fact) and do okay. You need to keep an eye on the tabs/slots because kerf us always different from machine to machine & material is never really the size the supplier says. But that’s the same with all of the other completed design providers out there.

I’ve even done some of their stuff in both Baltic Birch and then using the plasma version, in steel.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.