Proofgrade Materials Catalog Without Pricing

I am curious to find out if there is a way to show people Proofgrade Material examples without having the pricing printed below it. Is there the possibility of a catalog so that people can see what is available without seeing the pricing an Owner is privileged to?

Like a swatch per se.

I would like to be able to show someone all of the colors of acrylic without having to purchase all of them or without them being able to see the pricing below each example.

You can save each colors photo and make up your own sample sheet. That way it is presented how you want with 0 prices too

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I was trying to avoid having to build one from scratch and having to print it out.

The colors wouldn’t be true without calibration and can lead to frustration. Kind of like paints.

I might be looking too deep in this as well.

I would be willing to buy a swatch of materials though. Would anyone else? Or even a pamphlet provided from Glowforge of all the materials. The company I order vinyl from sends them out so you can see the actual colors and finishes of the materials.

Recently there was a post discussing PG materials being offered as test swatches for this exact purpose and GF saw it and said that they are forwarding the request along. It would be great to have going forward as an option for both users seeing/touching each material as well as material displays for customers.

In the present time, could make some with whatever you have and add to it as you go. :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of companies are going away from free samples/swatches, even for their retailers.

It’s always great to have free stuff, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and pony up. Especially when you’re trying to make money from it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would be willing to pay for the swatches! A lot of companies have them for purchase as well. I have actually bought swatches because they are very convenient and usually very professional looking to the standards of the company.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 32 days. New replies are no longer allowed.