ProofGrade Projects and Pre-Release Glowforge :glowforge: Living Hinge Photo Holder

Small world! Would be even smaller if we were there at the same time! I graduated in '94.

You’re welcome! I’ve been in photography 30 years (started young!) so glad to hear something I learned along the way is useful for someone else. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for this bit of insight! I am SO challenged when it comes to product photography. I do the bulk of it outdoors (which generally works well here in the PNW, where it’s often overcast) but that becomes increasingly more challenging as winter sets in. Perhaps the suggestions in this thread will help me to find some workable solutions.

2 Likes

Uh, I was a bit earlier than you. 1973. Was the first class in the new building.

3 Likes

I recently discovered my cat likes bags. He crawled into this one. I took s picture. Low and behold I actually got some definition in a photograph of him. Taking a pic of a black cat is very hard in natural light.
He’s a panther.

23 Likes

Some how I don’t think he was as impressed.

3 Likes

He’s a cutie though…very pantherish! :relaxed:

1 Like

bags are basically just floppy boxes… and cats lurv boxes!

2 Likes

FYI, my Wife is loving this living hinge thing. Neither of us had really seen it before. Or at least hadn’t recognized it for what it is. Thanks for introducing us to them!

• Tom
3 Likes

not one joke about getting the cat out of the bag? what happened to the pun topic folks?

8 Likes

Too much eggnog? :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe too little @volivaa?

4 Likes

Where is @volivaa ? Haven’t seen him in a while?

4 Likes

l am here. I have been with family in Indiana and my dad is in hospice.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry to hear that…best of luck to him. :sweat:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. That’s a troubling place to be and I wish you and your family peace.

3 Likes

Thank you! He is mentally on his game, just not physically.

5 Likes

Drop a grocery bag or amazon box on the floor…3 seconds later…filled with one of the cats…
Mr Waffle will go in a paper bag that has handles and I pick it up and carry him around…he loves it…lol

11 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you & yours.

1 Like

So sorry to hear about your dad.

2 Likes

What a cool idea, and it would be so easy to make. Thanks for the post. :relaxed: