Proposed Merit Badges

When you earn a badge, its design should also be released to you for making – so people can put them up on the wall behind their forges.

6 Likes

Lol I was just complaining last night about how my real-world-accurate eyeballing is NOT laser-accurate.

3 Likes

Ha! I’m not letting this thread go yet :slight_smile:

Here is a badge for our friends in the North East, especially those not far from the Charles River for when they do something “wicked awesome”

Wicked Pissah

Please note the appropriate use of Comic Sans :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hahah I live on the Charles - this is accurate, wicked accurate

2 Likes

Definetly earned the “skunk badge” the other day. Nothing more pleasant then trying to vent out a room in negative temperatures.

1 Like

:grinning: I finally setup my Pro this weekend - in the dining room. :blush: No venting because I just wanted to make sure it worked before I move it to the basement (although I’m going to run it down to someone’s house so he can see whether it will fit in his space and get a look at a live one before deciding to buy one so it’ll be next week before it goes into the basement shop).

The Founder Ruler out of PG Draftboard wasn’t too stinky. But I did wait until the family was going to be out of the house for the afternoon.

4 Likes

Me it was the foggy room from an engrave. I started the program, watched for a bit to make sure no fire, then turned back to the computer. I could smell burning wood. I was annoyed that my vent wasn’t great or the GF wasn’t sealed great. Eventually I turned back after several minutes to notice my error…

4 Likes

It’s really easy to find every crack and cranny that the unit pulls air in from. Just fire it up with the blast gate closed. Guess how I know that.

7 Likes

First sale!

7 Likes

Bumping this thread 'cause I really want to see some of these. :smile:

1 Like

This thread can not die!!!

Patience

Suggested by @PrintToLaser here: It's on its way! - #3 by PrintToLaser

6 Likes

Made this for another thread.
Figure to put it where it belongs.
Now in a city near you. Intercontinental shipping…

2 Likes

It does look like a flight patch but I’d suggest tweaking so that it isn’t mostly the US showing on the patch and the choice of delivery vehicle might be up fro debate too but I like the idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that a Putin invincible missile heading for Miralago in Florida??