Prototype Preview - Battery Dispenser (Proofgrade)

This is like some sort of rat-maze for batteries. Amazing.

4 Likes

Love to see that. I plan on making a holder for my charger as well. I get in trouble for leaving my lacrosse charger out on a daily basis.

This is so great!

3 Likes

I’d go with a large top loading ramp. Old shaky or is that over caffeinated? fingers like mine especially when you get down to aaa size struggle with small openings and squirrelly rolling items.

1 Like

Then you would have to deal with the lateral rotation of the batteries.

Something that would be fun for the kids would be something like a forklift that you could put the battery on. Then you could “turn” something and it would deposit the battery into the designated slot. I bet the kids would spend quite a bit of time “sorting” your batteries for you. Just be ready to not have them in any sort of order when they are done!

2 Likes

You’d like the other design better then…top comes off and you just load the batteries into a bin at the top. They sort themselves out and roll down the chute.

Kind of hard to do that one for wood though…I’ll have to see if it’s doable.

2 Likes

Could use acrylic and do a funnel that puts them long-wise pointed up/down, then a little swirl/swoop to get them laying flat internally.

2 Likes

Uhmmmm…yeah, maybe you could…that might be slightly above my pay grade. :smile:

4 Likes

I love the look of the Tower of Power, that it’s not just a plain box! Very attractive.

4 Likes

Love it!

Oh, I guess these are a common thing, eh? Who knew? (everyone but me, apparently :slight_smile: )

3 Likes