Puppies!

Nothing glowforge-related here. I just thought I’d brighten your day a little with a puppy picture. :slight_smile:

38 Likes

two at once, you’re a wildwoman.

9 Likes

Double the cuteness! :wink:

8 Likes

I will not fall for such tactics.

9 Likes

Squee. :smile:

7 Likes

that toy is about to take a vicious puppy-teeth gnashing.

4 Likes

It might have, if 4-lb River hadn’t streaked in to snatch it from the jaws of death. (I almost caught her daring rescue in this photo…)

10 Likes

poor puppy. nobody want to let it have any fun.

6 Likes

Siamese puppies? 2/3rds of Cerebus? They look like one bigger dog :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

BTW, my friends recommend sheepskin rugs if you wanna lose your pups in the middle of the living room!

10 Likes

In a couple weeks river will be streaking under the puppies. Enjoy being the same size for the few more hours it lasts River!

3 Likes

Haha, that’s about the ONLY way to hide a dog that big!

1 Like

I’d bet they already outweigh her by 3 or 4 :grin:

2 Likes

Puppy waterboarding. Because fleas. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

By 300 percent, at least for today!

2 Likes

I had a dog that would have been standing on the thin edge of wash basin. He did it numerous times on a not much wider bathtub edge. He was a water dog that liked water, but hated baths.

4 Likes

Cute overload, but watch those needle puppy teeth. :grimacing:

2 Likes

They actually have really good bite inhibition, for only 9 weeks!

Yeah, these two are super mellow; I have to keep a death grip on the other pups when I wash them. The GPs don’t try to get away; they just stand there and look at me as though my betrayal has left them mortally wounded. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

which sounds like they’ve done a good job of teaching each other (along with the rest of their siblings).

5 Likes

I know, right !?
I have had two dogs that did exactly that.
Couldn’t keep them out of the creek, but get a tub of water and it is Where Did The Dog Go…

6 Likes