Push print button and print does not start

So far today:

1. calibrate worked on first try.
  2. cut larger hole worked on first try
  3. engraving a large logo in same piece of acrylic is in progress right now and going fine and in progress right this instant.

This is delightful. If whatever magic they did remotely makes it work as expected consistently from here on out I’m in great shape after a rocky start. Here’s hoping I’m in good shape from here onward.

9 Likes

I’ve had my Glowforge since June. Your statement pretty much sums up my exact though with every… single… job. This is delightful. Every time. Even months later.

3 Likes

I’m sorry that the first cuts were so rocky but the good news is that we have seen that :glowforge: will do whatever is necessary to get you up and running. UPS is being brutal in some areas and I’ve seen as many as 4 units have to be sent to one unlucky chap. I hope you are now good to go and can start sharing all the cool stuff you do.

2 Likes

Great news! Hope it’s permanently resolved. :grinning:

1 Like

Nice! I’m so glad that they were able to resolve the issue, and that you’re successfully lasing and enjoying your machine :slight_smile:

Kudos for communicating the problem in a calm and civil way, even though you were obviously (and rightfully) frustrated.

3 Likes

While the issue has cleared for the moment, it’s unlikely to be completely resolved without replacing the unit. I don’t want you to find yourself polishing off an important print and having this issue arise at the last minute, so I recommend that we make a warranty replacement. I will reach out to you via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience and bad news.

1 Like