Puzzles

I am unable to see the SVG file in my browser. So I saved it off and tried to open it in Inkscape. Got an error that says it was in an old Inkscape format at 90px/inch and did I want to re-scale it to 96px/inch or change the viewbox. Just an FYI that the format might be a problem. I was able to load it after the rescaling.

I find that some of marmak3261ā€™s SVGs are not viewable in MS Edge browser, but are viewable in IE.

canā€™t see it in Safari right now eitherā€¦ Big white blankā€¦

Apologies. I made this in an older version of Inkscape that had the puzzle extension on it. Iā€™ll fix it and repost and make the lines a bit thicker and darker too.

How is it now?

1 Like

It shows up now, using Safari.

Oh yeah, thatā€™s better. I couldnā€™t see it before either.

Views fine.

Here is a 700 piece puzzle. Be a good test.

14 Likes

A good test in patience maybe.

6 Likes

Nice! Does it allow for any variation in the puzzle shapes?

Also, the plug-in makes the puzzle in the correct way for a laser cutter, as you can see in the image below. I selected a horizontal and vertical line (in blue) and you can see that itā€™s single paths that extend across the puzzle.

6 Likes

Check out Blicks. They have some decent thicknesses and shipping isnā€™t bad if you buy a bunch. If you have one near you they can order thicker stock if they donā€™t have one you want.

5 Likes

They have big sheets at Dollar store near me

6 Likes