Q&A with Dan April 20th, 2016

the only Q if would like an A for is… when are we really receiving our laser units?

The daughter of my husband’s music partner knows Thomas Lauderdale personally, and Pink Martini performed for her wedding reception gratis, in Portland a few years ago. Pretty impressive.

3 Likes

Oh man. Still haven’t seen them live but want to. In case folks haven’t, here’s a video that kicks it!

3 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^
@dan, so if Ari is the singer in the family, then do you dance like this when he sings? :smile:

omg, your body language, expressions, and tone are heart breaking.

Chins up, guys! In the end it will all be fine & work out for the best. There are tons of us who still fully believe in you, and appreciate your commitment to make it the best machine possible. Anyone who knows anything about complex systems knows that such things take time, and delays are part of the reality.

5 Likes

Yes, he really has tied himself to the prow. I’ve had some experiences of being a leader in some really bad situations and in retrospect I think I ducked down a little more than I should have. He has not delegated publicity to anyone else.

6 Likes

Thank you all. It’s been a hard week, but it should be. We’re working hard to do the right thing.

15 Likes

I figured by now you would have changed to a “frowny Dan” avatar. You could have a range of them to show how the project is going.

1 Like

Speaking of, what does that new shield icon signify? Just showed up today or yesterday.

If you hover over it, it says “This user is a moderator”.

1 Like

Oh, thanks! It didn’t do that for me, but maybe it depends on your browser.

1 Like

I don’t see one either. (chrome)

2 Likes

Do you see the little tiny shield next to dan’s name?

2 Likes

Ahem… needed my glasses.
Thanks!

2 Likes

@dan and @bailey Thank you both for answering my questions! :smiley: I loved this Q&A and I would love to see more of it.

3 Likes