QOTD: Will you make money with your Glowforge?

Oh, what a sweet little dog. My niece has a Yorkie…they are adorable. Very difficult to lose a beloved pet. What a cheerful looking little memory box!

1 Like

:cry: So sorry for your loss.

1 Like

So sorry you lost your Buttons. We have a cat going through renal failure right now so I can feel for you.

1 Like

I ordered a Glowforge specifically to build a business and help me make more things that are in my head. My goal is to start out small and ramp up safely to a point of being able to quit my day job. I will focus on selling product on Etsy and at local Art shows and eventually at conventions and festivals.

Marketing will be done through social media, word of mouth and business cards. Thankfully i have a nice network of other artists I already work with. :smiley:

4 Likes

I agree… I placed my order for tis machine back in 2015. It’s now late 2017 and I have been buying things (wood, PVC, vinyl) I need for my business.

This is sad indeed. What can I do that’s not already made or created. I have to revisit my purchase and or I have to be more creative.

1 Like

Hi,
I am not sure if you received your Glowforge but can you share your secrets and plans now?

It’s still on the DL, but rest assured… You will all be mildly amused when I launch it… :joy: I’m still waiting for my email (international).

2 Likes

Without getting into safety discussions, I hope that the PVC and Vinyl are not for the Glowforge.

As far as what can be made? It’s only limited to your imagination. The well of creations hasn’t run dry between 2015 and today. I promise.

3 Likes