Real Estate thank you coasters

We close on our first house this Friday! :grin: We have had the BEST agent ever, Delynda Cook :yellow_heart: I wanted to give her a little thank you, so I engraved her initials on these slate coasters and a thank you note on the container box :heart_eyes:

33 Likes

Beautiful! What a nice thank you gift!

3 Likes

Very sharp! Love the font!

3 Likes

Very nicely done! What settings did you use?

1 Like

Those turned out very nice. I am sure she will appreciate your appreciation. Congrats on the house.

2 Likes

Custom settings can only be discussed in the “Beyond the Manual” forum.

1 Like

Lovely gift, and congratulations!

2 Likes

Wow, that is really nice! Such a great gift!

2 Likes

Awesome job!

2 Likes

Very thoughtful! She will love them!

1 Like

Hey budy, you shouldn’t corrupt other’s post with ultimatums of what can and can’t be done. A discussion board is for discussing things. Don’t drop your attitude and self proclaim righteousness and insult other’s replies or post. This is not the first reply you make that is negative and non constructive. Maybe you should try to be a little bit more tactical and constructive instead.

If you don’t agree to the terms and conditions of using this site (that you did actually accept when you signed up), you’re welcome to go over to facebook where anything goes.

3 Likes

It comes down to liability for the company. If discussing settings on non proofgrade materials, it has to be in the Beyond the Manual section. @eflyguy wasn’t trying to be snarky or rude, just interjecting that it isn’t allowed unless the original poster wanted to move the thread over to Beyond the Manual.

4 Likes

Hey jaltchuld, thank you for clarifying this. It’s not the first time eflyguy post rude comments. Here’s what he wrote to one of my post :
"You should probably start your own discussion with examples of your issues, instead of polluting someone’s showcase thread.” Now don’t get me wrong, text sometimes are hard to read the emotions from but you will agree with me that “instead of polluting someone’s showcase thread.” And besides polluting himself the thread with his non-constructive comment he is actually going against his own suggestion.

Thanks,