Rectangle

Hi
I need a 2 x3 rectangle can someone help me please. I tried the trace function but it only wants to engrave. I’m looking to cut. I have no design skills :weary:

Wow, you really need to learn some simple stuff or this machine is not going to be any fun.

2x3 rectangle

5 Likes

In the Free Laser files is a template file from long ago - before there was the premium subscription. Download it and you will be glad that you did. Cut Shapes Template

8 Likes

I would highly suggest running through the tutorials again to brush up on how to do simple stuff like this.
https://community.glowforge.com/t/community-glowforge-tutorials-table-of-contents/7339

Otherwise youtube is a great resource if you’re using a specific program.

6 Likes

Thank you for your help.

I have had tons of fun just using laser files that I subscribe to. However I am in the process of getting ready to learn how to make svg’s

3 Likes

If you plan to use Inkscape, I can highly recommend “Logos by Nick” - he offers really cheap access to dozens of training videos and unlimited access to an online community.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.