Remember when we talked about boxes?

I assembled and added some finishing touches. Zero glue. Was using just Baltic birch ply and a cut line went through a knot, you might find, but overall, I’m loving this!

88 Likes

That looks great!! Love the all-laser no-glue design and the cute yet functional living hinge!! I assume it’s your own dedicated?

6 Likes

Very nice design–love the slide top.

4 Likes

Oooooooooooooooh. I love this design.

4 Likes

Actually, that’s my registered trademark. This one and several like it will go to convention.

9 Likes

Awesome! Love the mechanisms! (grin)

5 Likes

Now THAT, is just straight up cool!
I love it.

3 Likes

Acrylic is nifty also!

32 Likes

Beautiful @Sawa, especially the way you incorporated the living hinge!

3 Likes

Such a neat design!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Wow, awesome design! :game_die:

2 Likes

At first I saw the locking mechanism on the side and thought, “Hmm, that’s smart… Wait, what’s with the living hinge on the bottom ther—NO WAY!!! THAT’S AWESOME!”

6 Likes

That is ridiculous…LY AWESOME! Not to put down any other boxes people have made, but that one is now my favorite. love the living hinge and snap pin design, absolutely brilliant.

3 Likes

I’m going to try a full acrylic one this week, but may have to rework the living hinge.

2 Likes

I really love the one with the acrylic on top. I am sure that a fully acrylic one would be awesome too. Amazing Work! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Really neat looking design! :slight_smile:
But I can’t figure out how the box gets build. In which order do you have to put the pieces together?

Wow! Great job with it!

1 Like

Nice work. I like the acrylic version.

2 Likes

There is a trick, but I don’t have to reveal all my secrets, right?

4 Likes