It was not long after moving to Colorado that we had a snow storm. I noticed Reuben was a little cold and so I went to TJmax and got him 2 fleece Tommy Bahama jackets. Now that my GFs are up and running, I decided I wanted to personalize Reubens new jackets. I started with the pink one and decided to use a paw print to test out different settings. Below is the map of settings I used for each paw pad. The format for settings are:
This gave me a good range of options for settings. All of the settings I used had fine results but I decided to go with 1000 speed, 7 power, 340 LPI for the second vest because it resulted in a print that would not take too long and still has good results.
Reuben approves and is now warm and fashionable for his vet appointment today. Fingers crossed it will be a good appointment! (the vet thinks he needs his remaining eye removed if we cant get down the pressure) Regardless of how many eyes he has, he will always look dapper in his vest
Some fleeces you can get online that should have the same settings are:
Well, his eye pressure still went up even with the meds. Going to try all options we can first and so we have a consultation next week to see if a surgery can be done that does not remove it. Surely there has to be an option.