Reuleaux Triangle Box

I like these a lot! Wonderful confluence of techniques!

4 Likes

Really beautiful!!! Love the medallion!

5 Likes

Most excellent work. Plus, if you need to move any furniture you can use them as rollers.

I grew up in the 80s and immediately thought of:

10 Likes

These are stunning! I feel like you’ve been holding out on us! I also need to get my hands on that paint…

5 Likes

Those are very pretty.

1 Like

Just ordered some… Thank You!

2 Likes

Wow it’s gorgeous, I really love this, thank you for the writeup. Need to experiment with that living hinge on the inside. Inspiring!

4 Likes

Those all look amazing! Your painted top pieces are the last bit of perfection for them… Lovely work.

2 Likes

What the heck! At first I was confused how you could have done a rounded shape, so thanks for showing the inside haha. Very cool, really interesting the way you did resin on the acrylic!

3 Likes

Super cool, I love them!

4 Likes

Omigosh…these are just wonderful. You and your skills never cease to amaze me. I LOVE all the medallions and the black box is my favorite.

5 Likes

These are gorgeous!! What is the approximate print time for this?

The resin is the perfect touch! I love it this so much. (I’m allergic so I can’t do anything with epoxy. I wonder if I used irridescent paint with a few thin layers of crystalac (or maybe that triple thick glaze stuff in a tub). I haven’t tried that yet, just started using crystalac recently.)

I had never thought of doing anything like that with the inside. It’s perfect!
Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Beautiful work…gives a very zen-like vibe. Excellent!

4 Likes

Beautiful!

3 Likes

Great work! The kerf cuts need tons of exploration. There is lots to do here. Love your designsand medallions!

5 Likes

Oh hey, happy Cakeday @xabbess! Five years, eh?

4 Likes

You make the most interesting things!

5 Likes

love this! Hidden kerf stuff is very cool. I would not have thought to try that on a laser.

6 Likes

Brilliant! Gorgeous! Wow! Dang!

I’m blown away.

3 Likes

As a former jeweler/enamelist, I cried with joy. This is so beautiful! I love the shapes and colors; the texture is… I’m speechless.

11 Likes