Rose Apothecary Christmas Ornament -Schitts Creek

After completing the Rosebud Motel I knew I wanted to do the Apothecary and the Cafe. I love the way this turned out with the exception of not being able to include the roses they are just too detailed for this size so I’m gonna have to live without them or make it bigger.

“It’s a general store, but it’s also a very specific store. It’s also not just a store, it’s like a place where people can come and get coffee or drinks, but it’s not a coffee shop, nor is it a bar. Yeah, it’s an environment. And yes, we will be selling things, but it’s more like a branded immersive experience”

53 Likes

This. Is. Perfect.

3 Likes

Oh gosh, this one is every bit as wonderful as the Motel. I love the detail coloring you got in the bricks.

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much! I was so excited to see the bottom layering work as I had planned.

I don’t watch the show, but this is exquisite. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much I appreciate that!

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

You may need to make the whole town one ornament at a time!

6 Likes

Thank you!

I really want to at the very least I want to do the cafe and bobs garage :joy: but townhall for the movie premiere could be amazing

1 Like

Loved the show, love this more! How marvelous!

5 Likes

Love love love love.

How long does it take for you to design a building?

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

My answer may not be accurate as I don’t really pay attention :joy: I really enjoy the design time and illustration. I think from the time I sat down to draw it to sending it to the glowforge 7-8ish hours. Draw it first on the computer followed by colouring it to create the pieces and then having to sort out how to layer the different levels of materials to emulate the building and for some reason I found the bottom half of this difficult to sort out layering.

2 Likes

Is there a place to purchase files for both?

1 Like

Great work on this.

1 Like

I have added them to Etsy now you can find them and any future ones I may do here https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PewPewArtForLasers

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Impressive. So many details and the brick. Well done.