Rose rattan earring holder reworked

rose earring holder

38 Likes

Lovely, thank you!

5 Likes

Do you have a picture of one cut out? That looks like it would be beautiful :slight_smile:
Ah nevermind, I saw your other post where you talk about not having access to your :glowforge: right now!

5 Likes

Pretty! Thank you for sharing

3 Likes

Love this, just downloaded this version:-) Thanks for the share!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the beautiful design! I just printed it and it’s lovely but don’t know what happen to the other half of the engrave… regardless this is an awesome design. Hope you get your machine soon! :heart_eyes: can’t wait to see what other amazing stuff you come up with!

16 Likes

Very pretty. Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

thank you for sharing your finished cut, love it so much, wish I was home to cut it. Was there a problem with the top part. Do I need to change something?

1 Like

Very beautiful, thank you very much.

I fixed the file so it would all engrave properly and replaced it. Thank you so much for cutting it. awesome job

3 Likes

All I did was open the file in glowforge app and changed settings to engrave

Was wondering if the bottom half of the rose was suppose to be like that or not but pretty

Thank you for sharing this!

1 Like

A beautiful design. Thank you for sharing!

even if my earrings don’t come out well, they could have a lovely place to live :grinning:

1 Like

thank you, this designing is so fun.

My teenagers even like this!!! They do not always like what mommy makes, but they approve of this one for their earrings!!

Great job designing this!!

2 Likes

awesome, I had to do some edits on it after someone cut it, if you would, post a picture of it when you get it done, thank you. Hey if a teenager aproves of it…I scored lol

1 Like