Round Monogram - Best Seller

I have recently started posting my designs on this form and have been getting some pretty great feedback so I thought would share an early design I made that is now a best seller on Etsy. Very proud of this one

IMG_0663|690x460

Files can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/895805609
Join me on Facebook for 15% off: Homestyle Customs

22 Likes

Hard to believe there are THAT many people named “Stevenson”, but congrats! :wink:

17 Likes

FYI, you can add your Etsy store to your profile and then anytime someone clicks on your name it’ll be right there. Congrats on successful Etsying :smiley:

Ooh, I like the reversed one a lot

4 Likes

Great idea!

2 Likes

I get the feeling that the real money is in designing files instead of the end product. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You would think so but i just had a customer tell me they sold 1200 of my ornaments over Christmas, they bought the file for $5 bucks

3 Likes

Thanks!

Good to know. thanks for the tip and the feedback :slight_smile:

This is beautiful! I really like that it’s not a split monogram and that the wood compliments the background.

1 Like

I based my entire business on the commonality of the Stevenson Last name. :smile:

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

wow. People got a lot more hustle than I do. I just threw up a couple keychains and I’ve sold… uh… 5 or 6 over the last year. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey, it worked for the “Bob” guy…

2 Likes

These look awesome!

2 Likes

Very nicely done. Personalized items are always a hit.

3 Likes