Rowmark's New Product line - The Naturals

I just got an email from Rowmark. They have a new product line out that looks pretty awesome! I just requested a sample kit.

http://www.rowmark.com/laser/naturals/naturals.asp

35 Likes

Assuming the line across the plastic swath is what color shows when scored?

definite bookmark for outdoor signage.

2 Likes

Engraved or scored. Yes.

1 Like

Does anyone have a pricing sheet that they can post for some typical Rowmark products?

1 Like

I’ve never bought directly from them. They have a list of distributors on there site. I’ve used Johnson’s Plastics.

https://www.johnsonplastics.com/engraving/popular-brands/rowmark

6 Likes

Thank you !!

2 Likes

Thanks. I found a JP in northern IL

2 Likes

I’ve never requested samples before. Did you have to actually ask for a sample of each of these items (TN9X20442, TN9X2-424, etc…) or do you just request samples from the Naturals Product line?

I’d like to request a bunch of samples from them, but I’d prefer to be able to ask intelligently about it.

2 Likes

Direct from them @julybighouse . Happy trails

rowmark

2 Likes

I’ve requested a sample from them before. I filled out the form and said I have a laser cutter and wanted some general samples.

For this product line, there was a link in the email I got to request samples.

Link

7 Likes

Thanks @brokendrum and @joe. I’ve sent them an email asking for some samples and I’ll see what comes of the request. It just seems weird that a random person can request free samples to be mailed to them. I’ve never done it before, so this is kind of exciting!

3 Likes

Great to see these, and thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Samples came in. They look nice! Smaller than I was expecting, but can’t complain about free samples!

4 Likes

I just got my samples as well! I’m quite happy with how they look, but I haven’t come up with a good project to use their stuff quite yet. But I will be ordering from them later once I have something to use it on.

2 Likes