Rumors about the Full Spectrum Muse Laser

That would have to be all of the pre order folks here, wouldn’t it?

8 Likes

To one degree or another. Many of us checked out @dan and others on the team at the time to see how likely we were to get something for our money.

3 Likes

We all thought the GF was loaded with features and near shipping during the preorder. Look at all of the complaint posts that are still added to the forum on a daily basis to see how that worked out.

I love my GF, but recognize shortcomings that would make me consider another platform if they’re not eventually addressed. However, I’m not holding my breath on the Dremel based on the commercial; especially given the negative feedback I’ve seen regarding the Muse and FSL.

1 Like

Yep, fair point.

Why did the woman put on head phones?

The biggest difference to me is the Dremel commercial is aimed at craft businesses, makers, hobbyists with a full line of Dremel products in their shop. Glowforge has always aimed for the Pinterest warriors. The Dremel market is in many ways easier, but if the Glowforge market can actually be realized is much larger.

2 Likes

They’re decorated with some lasered wood. I wondered that myself and didn’t see it until the second time.

2 Likes