Russian Dice tower from a FB group

Nooooooooo! Don’t do that to me! The sky will fall! The oceans will recede! Cats living with dogs! :laughing:

7 Likes

I sent the poster a pm on FB messenger. I’ll see about plans and prices!

2 Likes

Is this for rolling the dice? And here I foolishly thought the box lid was as advanced as it got. Oh, and the little popper bubble in that one game.

This looks magical.

3 Likes

We use one for playing D&D. Keeps the dice from falling on the floor too.:grinning:

4 Likes

I also never heard of a dice tower before this forum… While I loved family board games, I never got into DnD or role playing games per se. I could see using the tower for games like YAHTZEE and Farkle, etc just to keep the dice from taking off…

3 Likes

So the gentleman who made the tower in the OP, said he does not have the plans ready yet. But he will one day. They are a rather pricey, 50$ USD. So I’ll wait for him to tell me they are ready, and I’ll forward the contact.

3 Likes

I used to love playing trouble for that exact reason. we could just smash that thing over and over. It was one of the best designed games for kids from so many aspects.

3 Likes

I don’t know of anyone who actually broke that dice popper.:thinking:

4 Likes

Hahaha so true. I think it was made of transparent unobtainium. I remember standing on those bubble poppers

7 Likes

Another project on the “to do” list. Definitely not complaining!:grin:

2 Likes

This also practically eliminates the roller’s ability to give questionable, gentle rolls.

7 Likes

Yea, for us “gentle” souls, it’s the worst thing ever :smile:

3 Likes

I’m constantly amazed at the things people make. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes