Russian Dice tower from a FB group

Hey folks.

Saw this today on FB laser group. Not my work, from a Russian poster. It’s a dice tower, laser made, not CNC. I love the detail on the door on the top.

Reminded me a bit of @polarbrainfreeze post a few days ago: Miniature Shipping Crates

77 Likes

Love the design. Think I’ll bookmark this so I can look back at it later. Thanks for sharing!

7 Likes

Cool stuff like this makes me wish I was more of a gamer! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Dice towers! One of the many things I want to build!

I actually subscribe to a monthly box called “Dungeon Crate” full of Dungeons and Dragons goodies. I got a laser cut dice tower from them once and it would be cool to take it apart and show off how it was built!

11 Likes

Awesome design! One of the issues I had when I built a dice tower was it just became something else to lug around to games, so I just stopped using it. Using it as dice storage too is a great idea!

10 Likes

that is so cool! thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Cool!

3 Likes

I love it. The little screw and gauge details are nice.

9 Likes

There is always time to start! :smiley:

4 Likes

Too many busy people around me…no one to play with. :smile:
(Hmmmnnnn…there is that retired fellow down the street…)

10 Likes

Very beautifull design and execution :grin:

I’d never heard of a dice tower until joining this forum. Never new it was a thing :yum:

5 Likes

I’ve got a partial design for a dice tower too. A friend of mine (also a GF owner and my only referral, but not really active here) does wood working and I got a dice tray from him… I always forget that I have it though. :wink:

He also made me a great box for my Star Realms game that holds all the cards. Next steps include making dividers for it as well as etching the lid of the box.

3 Likes

now that I like… so cool. Now I want one…

3 Likes

I’m going to be a vender at a local board and video game convention coming up in April. Dice towers will be one of the things on my list of things to make. I really love this design though.

4 Likes

So cool, love the intricacies

That is a beautiful design, the only part that kills me is the screws aren’t all the same direction.

3 Likes

It is a Russian design, not a German one.

7 Likes

I didn’t know I needed this till now.

1 Like

Wish I had this tonight. I’m off to go defend a train in Mechanus from some flying things (possibly Modrons) that are shooting rockets. I’m a monk, so I’m gonna try and catch a rocket! :nerd:

2 Likes

…one player board games. Many are one or more players, so if you do find a friend with free time…

https://boardgamegeek.com/geeksearch.php?action=search&advsearch=1&objecttype=boardgame&q=&include[designerid]=&geekitemname=&include[publisherid]=&geekitemname=&range[yearpublished][min]=&range[yearpublished][max]=&range[minage][max]=&floatrange[avgrating][min]=&floatrange[avgrating][max]=&range[numvoters][min]=&floatrange[avgweight][min]=&floatrange[avgweight][max]=&range[numweights][min]=&colfiltertype=&searchuser=&range[minplayers][max]=1&range[maxplayers][min]=&playerrangetype=normal&range[leastplaytime][min]=&range[playtime][max]=&B1=Submit

edit: Hmmm… link doesn’t seem to save the search results. Advanced search - number of players 1

https://boardgamegeek.com/advsearch/boardgame

2 Likes