Safety concerns from room mates

That is wrong, Bacon does no such thing.
Garbage, like Vegetable oil clogs your arteries and fast food.
I practically LIVE on pork belly. Animal fats are GOOD fats.

5 Likes

Yes, I was duped for all my life regarding how bad animal fat was. Didn’t stop me though. I’ve gotten my own pigs to butcher because that’s the only way I can get enough fat to make the good sausage and a nice roast!

5 Likes

Are you saying the glowforge does? Where is that?

He did not say that.

1 Like

My mistake, thats why i was asking :grin:

GF do say that here: https://community.glowforge.com/t/about-the-beyond-the-manual-category/9601?u=palmercr

I just opened my desk drawer and counted 8 things that could kill me if I used them improperly. The most advanced of them (technology-wise) was a flathead screwdriver.

Edit: Actually I’ve got a Phillips screwdriver in there too, so I’d say it’s a bit more advanced than the flathead.

13 Likes

Just another example of the FNL getting way out there!

1 Like

Are you insane? I hope you keep those locked up so a child doesn’t get hold of one.

6 Likes

I bought my daughter her own tool set a few years ago. I know, I know, I’m an awful parent…

3 Likes

Also watch out for Di-hydrogen Monoxide… that stuff is a killer… I would like to see it banned

8 Likes

I buy all of the kids I know a jacknife when they’re 7 and I give it to them in front of their parents so mom & dad can’t intercept it without enduring weeks/months/years of cajoling & whining to get it back :slight_smile: Every kid should have one.

My daughter is 19 and in college. Apparently she’s the only one who owns a multi-tool. Security had to determine if it was a tool or a weapon. Got a lot of “wow, you’ve got a Leatherman” comments from the boys in her dorm :smile:

7 Likes

I certainly hope you aren’t teaching her how to repair things. How do you expect her to grow up to be a good consumer?

2 Likes

I heard that the government pumps it into peoples homes while they are sleeping.

7 Likes

I guess that is marginally better than giving out candy from a white van.

2 Likes

hangs head in shame

[/quote]

Even worse, I heard they do it while you are awake. Like you won’t notice or something.

1 Like

Shoot – they even make you pay for it!. It’s one heck of a solvent, though.

2 Likes

I accidentally left some on wood one time and it completely ruined it. Proof that nothing organic is safe from it.

2 Likes

It is even used in vaccines. Do you really want to have chemicals injected into you?

2 Likes