Safety Glasses

Hey, are we supposed to receive safety glasses with our Pro’s?

I don’t think current versions are shipping with the glasses.

Alright, thanks! I was looking at other posts trying to resolve my lack of cutting issue, and was like “wait, am I missing something?” hahaha.

Thanks @Jules, you’re amazing!

1 Like

I’m not exactly batting a thousand here. :smile:

They’ve got them in the store: https://store.glowforge.com/collections/spare-parts/products/pro-laser-safety-glasses or you can use that description to find a pair closer to home :slight_smile:

Thank you both! :slight_smile:

I’m wondering - what would you use them for, considering that it won’t operate with the lid or front door open…

I use them for trimming sprues off 3D prints. They are fantastic. :wink:

(They’re for use with the Pro machines, since technically, when you remove the passthrough covers, it becomes a Class IV laser and eye protection should be worn.)

1 Like

I removed the front passthru cover shortly after buying receiving it. Not sure where my glasses are, but my eyes are still fine…

1 Like

(how do you use strikethru on discourse?)

Hope they stay that way. :wink:

I use Y̶a̶y̶ ̶T̶e̶x̶t̶

1 Like

Thusly:
(<strike>how do you use strikethru on discourse?</strike>)

yields:
(how do you use strikethru on discourse?)

Oldschool HTML ftw

5 Likes

Wrap text in double tildes.
~~like this~~ = like this

@evansd2 – didn’t know HTML worked too, cool.

<blink>I wonder if this works…</blink>

Nope. You guys are lucky.

3 Likes

Yeah they also block underlines and lots of other tags. I’ve also never been able to change CSS in my posts, which would have been hilarious.

I did alter it in the console in chrome, which is how I did screen shots of the forum in papyrus, but that’s a whole other thing.

3 Likes

Or you can be lazy and use strikethrough.

<s>text</s>
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.