Santa’s laser Workshop

While we all are creating for others why not make something for ourselves? I needed something to hang in my workshop. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :christmas_tree: https://etsy.me/3GbsKS4

43 Likes

Cute sign, why not decorate the workshop for the holidays too? Thanks for the share.

6 Likes

Thanks for the file and the reminder to enjoy our own works.

5 Likes

How long was this print? It is beautiful! From the size and depth, looks like your workshop was busy with it for a while! :slight_smile: And, what kind of wood did you use?

3 Likes

That is gorgeous! It looks like 1/8" ply that has been cut out and painted, and I love the colors that you selected – gold and a dark purpley brown?

@puddlejumperaf my guess is that this design was cut from painted blanks, and took about 20 minutes to cut out, then another 20 or 30 to glue everything together. Thank goodness it wasn’t engraved, as that would be like an 1 to 2 hour job! :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

This turned out great.

2 Likes

It didn’t take too long to print - It’s 2 pieces. I cut the top part and painted and glued them down. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes I used a dark red oak stain and gold spray paint. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well done!

1 Like

That’s a very nice sign.

2 Likes

That’s a high quality design.

1 Like

Lovely!

1 Like