Sauce Holder Gift

A gift for my Dad who already has everything including a hoarded stash of Chick-fil-a sauces :rofl: I started with a box generator and then added in the dividers. Left the acrylic open at the bottom and added some contours to make it easy to pull sauces out from the bottom. I think this is the earliest I’ve ever finished making my Christmas gifts!

41 Likes

Wow…if only I could fit this in the glove box :rofl: :rofl: Or have one for all those taco sauce packets. I just recently cleaned out the “take-out sauce drawer,” because I couldn’t stand looking at them any more.

7 Likes

I remember my Grandmother pilfering packets of nutrasweet. Back then it was more expensive then owning a home laser! At least she thought so…

8 Likes

Nicely done!

1 Like

Awesome gift!

4 Likes

Takes care of FIFO (first in, first out) also. Well done!

4 Likes

That’s hilarious!

This is awesome

This is awesome, or should I say, saucesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

A man after my own heart, I prefer diner jellies, tho

1 Like

Love it!

On a side note, did you know that 1 CFA Sauce has more calories than a 12oz coke. Sadness for my Waffle Fry dipin self.

3 Likes

Hilarious, and the perfect gift! And very nicely designed. Would be great for Taco Bell sauces and grape jelly as well.

2 Likes

Illustrates why they charge for extra sauces now.

2 Likes

What a cool project / gift!

1 Like

I really love the title. Brings a smile.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Brilliant!

1 Like

To be a fly on the wall when he opens this gift! Got an out loud guffaw from me :joy_cat:Great execution of your idea!

2 Likes