🚍 School Bus Photo Frame: 1st - 8th grade

Thanks for your interest in making this part of my childhood!

If you make it please post a photo, it is neat to see a creation you designed in different parts of the world. :slight_smile:

Of note, I did make the top box / rear frame cover a little shorter, to aid in reaching into the bottom frame windows, since the area is tight on my (second) print, align that box with the TOP of the spacer, otherwise you see a gap / wallpaper / drywall when you hang the frame.

Lots of clamps and glue. :slight_smile:

I think it’s almost the end of sumo orange/tangerine (or whatever they are) season. so we buy a ton of them, break them up and put them in freezer bags for year long snacks.

Edit: Before people end up with a pile of random parts, engrave, score, cut instructions…

(click to view it)

File to download:
schoolyears7.svg.zip (19.0 KB)

34 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

So generous of you to share!

1 Like

I like seeing things I made in different areas. Designing for myself, so I don’t mind if people benefit from a design. One day I will organize myself and create a shop. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s really neat. Too bad all my kids are grown-ups or I’d be making these up for their pics. Their mom would have loved them.

2 Likes

So cute thanks for sharing

1 Like

This is great! Going to make one for each of my grandchildren. Thank you!!

1 Like

That is so clever and cute! Look forward to seeing other people’s versions of it.

1 Like

Thank you for great memory maker.

1 Like

I’m picturing this up on a wall with 4 cars behind the bus with pictures for 9th-12th. :rofl:

2 Likes

Very Cool!

1 Like

Thank you @jamesdhatch @mdeleon1104 @ptodd @jeanneleigh @pauline.lally @NinaAvery and @designvh619 I am making the bus longer to fit pre-k, but then there is one extra box. College? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think you need a limo for college considering what it’s gonna cost :wink:

2 Likes

Repeated grade? :smiley:

2 Likes

@jamesdhatch all of the college money is going into wood. @eflyguy so I should wait to engrave the grades until they happen…, by then snapmarks will be ready :slight_smile:

3 Likes